Kwara State University has released the Pre Admission process schedule for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; B.S) Programme.
Fidel Info reports that the process is for Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University or Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice of institution to KWASU on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
To be eligible, all candidates must have Five (5) O’level credits passes at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and UTME subjects in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Online registration starts on Tuesday 29th November 2022 and closes on Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
The procedure for the admission screening registration goes as thus:
1. Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
4. On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
5. Enter your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
6. Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
7. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
8. Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
9. Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
Failed payments attempt dues to bad network or debits without completing the payment can be re-queried. Enter the JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query the unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact email@example.com
All candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes’ cut-off points in UTME and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates, or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
The closing date for online registration is Wednesday 7th December 2022.